BSB51107 Diploma of Management
The Diploma of Management course is delivered over a period of 26 weeks at minimum 20 hours per week, including holiday periods.
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- After achieving the BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification/s OR
- With vocational experience but without formal supervision or management qualification AND
- Year 12 or equivalent or qualify for mature-age entry (over 20 years old at the time of enrolment)
Eight Units are delivered in that time.
- BSBPMG510A Manage projects
- BSBFIM501A Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- BSBOHS509A Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT516B Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBADM502B Manage meetings
- BSBWOR502A Ensure team effectiveness