BSB50207 Diploma of Business
The BSB507 Business Services Training Package does not mandate particular pathways to the achievement of qualifications. There are three entry pathways and they are:
- Completing a specific lower level qualification from the BSB07 Business Services Training Package or other relevant qualification at the same level or
- Having partially completed a specific lower level qualification or
- Having vocational experience and no lower level qualification.
The Diploma of Business course is delivered in one of two methods.
- Over a period of 26 weeks at minimum 20 hours per week, including holiday periods.
- Over a period of 52 weeks at minimum 20 hours per week, including holiday periods.
Eight Units are delivered in that time
Alternative 1 has been designed for students that have previous experience studying Business Units, either in Certificate IV in Business or similar courses etc.
The Eight Units taught at South Pacific Institute:
|BSBADM506B||Manage business document design and development|
|BSBHRM506A||Manage recruitment, selection and induction Processes|
|BSBWOR501A||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBOHS509A||Ensure a safe workspace|
|BSBMGT516B||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBFIM501A||Manage Budgets and Financial Plans|