BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business
The Certificate IV of Business course is delivered over a period of 26 weeks at a minimum of 20 hours per week, including holiday periods. The BSB507 Business Services Training Package does not mandate particular pathways to the achievement of qualifications. There are three entry pathways and they are:
- Completing a specific lower level qualification from the BSB07 Business Services Training Package or other relevant qualification at the same level or
- Having partially completed a specific lower level qualification or
- Having vocational experience and no lower level qualification.
Ten Units are delivered in that time.
- BSBOHS407A Monitor a safe workplace
- BSBADM405B Organise Meetings
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- BSBLED401A Develop teams and individuals
- BSBRES401A Analyse and present research information
- BSBWRT401A Write complex documents
- BSBHRM402A Recruit, Select & Induct Staff
- BSBSMB404A Undertake small Business Planning
- BSBSMB402A Plan Small Business Finances
- BSBMKG401A Profile the Market